Express: Free (1-2 working days)
Europe & Channel Islands
Standard: Free on orders over £350, £10 on orders under £350 (3-7 working days)
Express: £ 15 (1-3 working days)
Express: Free on orders over £350, £10 on orders under £350 (2-4 working days)
Rest of the World
Express: Free on orders over £500, £25 on orders under £500 (3-5 working days)
Additional delivery information
- Shipping times are applicable to orders placed before 8am (GMT/BST) Monday to Friday. Orders placed after 8am (GMT/BST) Monday to Friday will be despatched the following working day; orders placed after 8am (GMT/BST) on Fridays will despatched the following Monday.
- Please allow two additional working days for Highlands, Islands and Extremities.
- Please note that during sale periods there may be some delay in the dispatch of orders.
Once you have received a shipping confirmation your order will arrive with you within the time frame specified or within 30 days of receiving this shipping confirmation. The delivery will be made to the delivery address which was specified when you made your order. If the delivery address is located in a remote area, which we might not be able to deliver to, we will inform you of this before we accept your order. We reserve the right not to deliver to any country which is prohibited by applicable export laws. Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Box or similar addresses.
Items comprised within one single order cannot be split and sent to differing delivery addresses. Deliveries will take place from Monday – Friday by our trusted courier, excluding bank/ public holidays and within the hours of 8am-5pm. Our trusted courier is unable to give a specific time of delivery and in some circumstances the courier will require a signature on delivery.
EU & International shippingIf your order requires EU or international shipping please be aware that your order may have to be opened and inspected by customs authorities, sometimes resulting in import taxes and charges which will be levied once the goods reach the specified destination. You, the customer, are responsible for these additional charges. J & M Davidson Limited has no control over these charges and we are unable to predict these costs prior to shipping. Please contact your local customers office if you would require information on these charges before confirming your order. (For more information on how your EU order may be affected click here).
If you wish to return an item, the import duties will be refunded if they were originally included in the purchase price. If they were not included then you will be responsible for reclaiming duty directly from your local customs office.
All returns must be sent back to us within 14 days of the delivery date.
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession, and you must return them in the same condition in which you received them (except to the extent reasonably necessary to examine them). This includes the following guidelines:
- Products should be returned unworn (other than to try them on), unwashed, undamaged and unused with their original tags.
- Footwear and accessories should be returned in the original boxes provided and inside a protective shipping box.
- Please note we can not accept returns on bespoke products unless the item is faulty or were damaged upon arrival.
If you fail to comply with the above obligations (including the conditions of return), we may deduct from the refund an amount to reflect the diminished value of the Product(s) up to the full price of the Product(s).
We will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase, unless agreed otherwise.
Please send your returns to:
For UK Customers:
We are pleased to offer free returns to all UK customers where the purchase meets our return policy.
You can arrange for your return to be collected for free by contacting DHL Express via phone or online:
- Phone: Please call 0844 248 0844 to arrange a collection. Quote the 10 digit waybill number on the prepaid returns label enclosed with your order. This number will also serve as your tracking reference.
- Online: Or you can book a collection by following the steps here. You will need the 10 digital waybill number on the prepaid returns label enclosed with your order.
Alternatively, you can take your parcel to the nearest DHL service point.
- DHL Drop Off: You can find your nearest drop off location by using DHL’s service point locator tool here.
You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
Please return your item to the address label included with the parcel. We will refund the price of the Product(s) in full. However, we will not refund your cost of returning the Product(s) to us, and you are responsible for those costs.
If you choose to return any products to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and, for this reason, we recommend that you use a trusted recorded courier or postal service. If returned products are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you (or not to refund any amounts attributable to) for such loss or damage.
Import duties for international shipping
If you wish to return an item, you will be responsible for reclaiming import duty directly from your local customs office. Please notify your chosen shipping company that the parcel is for return.
To cancel an order
You must clearly inform us by email at email@example.com giving us your name, address and order reference