1 Acceptance of Terms or Use of This Website
1.1 Use of this Website, which is owned by J & M DAVIDSON, (97 Golborne Road, London W10 5NL, U.K. – VAT Registered No. GB 158144505) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
1.2 Copyright and all other intellectual property rights in both the content of this Website and the Website itself is owned by or licensed to J & M DAVIDSON or otherwise used by J & M DAVIDSON as permitted by law
1.3 You may access content included in the Website for your own, personal non-commercial use only. You may not copy, perform, publish, modify, transfer, create derivative works from, commercially exploit or otherwise use in whole or part any content, software, products or services obtained from this Website.
1.4 You may not delete or alter in any way any copyright, trademark, intellectual property or other legal notices from any part of this Website.
1.5 You may not use this Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Website or interfere with any other party's access to and/or use of this Website.
1.6 You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Website, computer systems or networks connected to this Website, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You must not use these facilities to commit or encourage a criminal offence, to insert, transmit or distribute viruses or corrupt data or to send any unsolicited advertisement or other promotional material (that is, "spam").
1.7 You agree that you will not engage in any activities related to this Website that are contrary to applicable laws or regulations. You may not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
2 Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
2.1 The content included in this Website is provided on an "as is" basis. J & M DAVIDSON does not give any other warranty, express or implied, or make any representation including without limitation that the content included in this Website is complete or accurate or up to date. J & M DAVIDSON reserves the right in its sole discretion and without any obligation or notice requirement to change, alter or edit content included in this Website.
2.2 J & M DAVIDSON will not be liable for any damages (including without limitation for loss of profits, loss of business or of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation, loss or corruption of data or for any type of special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage) whether arising out of your use or delay or inability to use this Website or its content whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise.
2.3 J & M DAVIDSON does not take responsibility for any event, which is outside its reasonable control, nor for any consequential loss arising from such an event.
3 Changes to Website J & M DAVIDSON reserves the right to:
3.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that jandmdavidson.com shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
3.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4 Price, Measurements & Colour
4.1 J & M DAVIDSON has taken great care to ensure prices are accurate. Prices may change over time, the correct prices will be applied when you select an item from the shopping list and add to your current basket. Promotions and prices you see in J & M DAVIDSON stores do not apply to jandmdavidson.com, and vice versa. Please note all prices on jandmdavidson.com are in United Kingdom Sterling (GBP £). We strongly advise customers outside the UK to check currency exchange rates between GBP £ and the local currency before placing an order on jandmdavidson.com.
4.2 Measurements given are approximate.
4.3 While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of colour reproduction, colour may vary depending on the settings of your monitor, software, or printer.
We reserve the right to change and update these Website Terms from time to time and recommend that you revisit this page regularly to keep informed of the current Website Terms that apply to your use of the Website. By continuing to access, browse and use this Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes or updates to our Website Terms and Conditions.
Any matter that arises out of your use of this Website (including any contract entered between you and us through the Website) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts shall be concluded in English.
J & M DAVIDSON collects personal information when you place an order or join the mailing list. If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit card billing address (es) so that we can process and fulfil your order. Saved credit card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our payment partner's systems.
• If you wish to cancel (or are considering cancelling) a product or service you have ordered from us, please be aware of the following terms that apply:
• Applicability of cancellation rights: Legal rights of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services (for example, made to measure orders);
• Defective or incorrectly supplied products: You should check all products you receive against your order. If the products you receive are defective or incorrectly supplied on delivery then you must note the details of any error in supply on the delivery documentation and inform us (by post, phone or e-mail only) within 7 working days of delivery. If you fail to give notice in accordance with this clause, the products shall be conclusively presumed to be in all respects in accordance with the order and free from any defect that would be apparent on reasonable examination, and you shall be deemed to have accepted the products accordingly.
• Cancellations: If you want to cancel products that are not defective or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this within 7 working days of delivery. You must take reasonable care of the products that you wish to cancel and should not use them, and return within 14 days of receiving with all the original packaging and enclosed return slip.
• Damage during the course of returning products: If you choose to return any products to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and, for this reason, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. If returned products are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you (or not to refund any amounts attributable to) for such loss or damage.
• All refunds will be paid, after any products, which have been delivered to you, are returned to us unused and in their original packaging. In the case of defective or incorrectly supplied goods, we may offer you a replacement product. In the case of cancelled goods we will only refund the value of the goods and the delivery costs are not refundable. The refunds will be issued in the same form as was utilized for payment and will be subject to our right to withhold amounts for products which are damaged on return.
• Items purchased online at jandmdavidson.com cannot be exchanged or returned at any J & M DAVIDSON stores.
• If an alternative style is required, please return your purchase as detailed above and repurchase as before.
• If an alternative size is required to exchange, please call us to reserve the new item. This will be sent to you once your original item has been received the same condition as it was when it was sold to you.
For further information please contact us
Your order will be dealt with as promptly as possible and we endeavour to dispatch goods within 1-3 working days. However please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
Your order will be shipped by courier service once payment has been approved and the delivery/billing address has been verified.
You will receive an email on dispatch of your goods with a tracking number for your reference.
J & M DAVIDSON do not take responsibility for any delays caused by custom clearance. Please note all deliveries require a signature upon receipt.
UK VAT will automatically be deducted from merchandise shipped to non-EU countries as well as for Channel Islands (please make sure to pick e.g. Jersey as country). This is clearly indicated on the order sheet when purchasing.
If you have not received your goods within 10 days please contact us at email@example.com
Any goods in transit are covered for loss or damage up to £ 60.00 in value, should you wish to insure the goods to a greater value. Please contact us and we will provide you a quote.
|UK||£8.00||£8.00||1 - 2 working days|
|Northern Ireland, Channel Islands & Europe||£15.00||£23.00||2 - 6 working days|
|USA||£18.00||£25.00||2 - 4 working days|
|Rest of the world||£25.00||£32.00||5 - 7 working days|